MSC was proud to exhibit at this year’s Cocoa & Chocolate Fair Chokao in Guayaquil, Ecuador. The event took place from 12-14 July 2022 and was an opportunity for all actors in the cocoa and chocolate chain to come together and network.
MSC promoted its solid expertise in dry cargo, supported by experienced teams offering tailor-made end-to-end solutions for its customers’ supply chain needs. MSC’s competitive advantages include:
- A team of experts specialized in cocoa handling
- Weekly trade services to North America, Europe, and Asia
- Departures from the ports of Guayaquil and Puerto Bolivar, offering extra proximity to cocoa plantations
- Container conditioning for cocoa cargo
- Digital solutions, including eBL and Instant Quote
- Cargo insurance
MSC is also the first shipping company in the country to be awarded the Neutral Carbon Emission certificate by TUV Rheinland.
อัพเดตข่าวสารและบทความที่น่าสนใจในอุตสาหกรรมโลจิสติกส์ก่อนใคร ผ่าน Line Official Account @Logistics Mananger เพียงเพิ่มเราเป็นเพื่อน @Logistics Manager หรือคลิกที่นี่