The 13th annual World Low Cost Airlines Congress is the world’s leading event for CEOs and Heads of Marketing, Distribution and Route Development for the world’s low cost low fare carriers.
In 2016 we will invite the CEO of every low cost airline in the world to share ideas on how to develop and growth their business from new routes, to new revenues to new customers.
New for 2016: This year the format is being refreshed to include more interviews with genuine travel sector game-changers, new chat show-style panels (hosted by Bloomberg’s Guy Johnson) and rapid-fire on-floor seminar showcasing the most exciting upcoming technology innovations impacting your industry.
Also new for 2016:
• Over 40 BIG travel disruptors
• Pre-day summits on data and analytics
• 100+ airlines and airport case studies
• Interactive on-floor demonstrations
• A new concierge networking service
• An unbeatable list of VIP airline and airport attendees
• Over 1000 aviation executives in attendance