IATA’s annual Ops Conference is now broadening its scope to include a major stream on Safety. In 2017 there will be a strong focus on the new technologies that have become all-pervasive in our day-to-day lives and the impact that they are having in every aspect of airline operations.
Why you should attend
The Safety and Flight Ops Conference brings together more than 300 global delegates that are committed to the future of aviation safety and the management of operations in a challenging environment and fast changing world. It is an opportunity for all attendees to share ideas, ask questions and exchange opinions with industry leaders and aviation specialists.
Conference sessions will be led by senior industry experts and will include presentations, panel discussions, and audience interaction. The main themes will cover:
- ATM Transformation – Challenges and Opportunities
- Utilizing Social Media to Support Flight Operations
- New and Emerging Technology Transforming Aviation
- Performance-based Regulations – Oversight
- Economics of Safety
- Regulatory Impacts on Multiple AOC Operations
- Airport Operations and Efficiency
- Ground Operations Safety
- Extracting the Value of “Big Data” in Aircraft Operations
- Maintenance Safety
Who you will meet
The conference will feature senior airline, government and industry representatives, led by IATA’s Director General and CEO, Alexandre de Juniac. Connect with senior operational representatives from airlines, airports, ATS providers, governments, manufacturers and suppliers to help shape the airline operational agenda.