The SAE Aerospace Standards Summit addresses critical technology breakthroughs, and the standards and certification needed to bring new product development to market in a timely manner. Bringing together civil and military regulators responsible for certification, aerospace industry leaders and subject matter experts, providing a platform to facilitate the successful introduction of transformational technologies such as cybersecurity, wireless networking, unmanned air systems, fiber optics, end of life procedures, and sensor technologies.
- Keynote addresses from EASA, industry, government, and military leaders
- Presentations, panel discussions, and informal exchange of ideas on subjects critical to industry and government
Technical Program Topics
- Flying Cars/Transformative Vertical Flight
- Model-Based Systems Engineering
- Wireless Networking
- Fiber Optics
- End-of-Life Procedures
- Sensor Technologies
- Plus, hear topic updates from the 2016 Summit on additive manufacturing, electric aircraft, and lithium-ion battery packages
Benefits of Attending
- Be part of the development and discussion on key issues critical to aerospace
- Learn developments on emerging technologies
- Network with your peers and be part of the solution
Who Should Attend? Research and technology leaders, engineering standardization and certification professionals, and subject-matter experts from airframe and engine OEMs, military and civilian regulators, Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers, and trade association professionals.