Omnichannel Fulfillment and Logistics has become the “go-to place” where retail supply chain executives come each year to meet their peers and find out what they are doing today and what they plan to do in the future to meet the rising customer expectations created by the omnichannel revolution. It is the foremost setting where retailers share their stories about their omnichannel journey—real-life examples with frank discussions about the hurdles they have faced, the lessons that they have learned and the wins they have achieved.
Omnichannel Fulfillment and Logistics is great opportunity to get a better understanding of how companies are meeting the challenges of omnichannel and to take away ideas that you and your organization can use to gain customers, boost revenue, improve operational efficiency and increase margins.
You will get the latest information from your peers on:
- Paths to global inventory visibility
- Inventory allocation & replenishment strategies
- The intersection of fulfillment and merchandising
- Enabling fulfillment execution without breaking the bank
- New ways to increase speed and throughput within the DC
- Ship from store operational planning
- Strategies for managing shipping cost
- Latest developments and innovations in last mile delivery
- Managing the returns challenge
- Measuring, rethinking and modifying omnichannel initiatives to achieve greater efficiency and cost reductions