Setting standards in the air cargo pharmaceutical supply chain.
As the air cargo industry continues to move forward and develop new pharmaceutical supply chain services and processes, what are the key performance measures that will set consistently high standards and create value for stakeholders? How do we collectively achieve and measure those standards?
Why you should attend this conference
Air cargo remains a key strategy for the safe transportation of pharmaceutical and life science products and shippers rightly expect high standards of performance from their suppliers.
With its international and cross-sector attendance from a wide range of supply chain participants, this conference aims to explore, debate and answer how key international standards can be established and measured.
If you are a pharmaceutical shipper, this is your opportunity to tell the service sector what your real expectations are and why.
For those supplying logistics services to the pharmaceutical sector − forwarders, airlines, ground handling agents, truckers and airlines − this conference will allow you to debate with others on realistic performance standards that add value to the needs of pharmaceutical shippers.
Who should attend?
This conference will be of particular value to:
- Procurement and quality executives involved in the pharmaceutical & life science supply chain
- Logistics and distribution specialists involved in the pharmaceutical & life science supply chain
- Airlines and air cargo operators that currently offer specialist pharmaceutical services or those intending to do so
- Ground handling companies
- Temperature controlled service providers – both active and passive
- Regulators of Good Distribution Practice (GDP)