The Air Cargo Professional Development is designed to develop that next generation of leaders as part of TIACA’s educational commitment to the air cargo industry. The three-and-a-half day workshop addresses the specific needs of the industry and will give participants the practical information and skills you need to succeed on a day-to-day basis.
It aims to develop management and decision-making skills, including financial analysis and marketing, along with team-building leadership expertise. A key course element to integrate learning is the assignment of case studies for the participants to work on and present as a team. A panel will evaluate the credibility/feasibility of your team’s proposal, financial impact, complexity and resources required.
This workshop will also provide the perfect backdrop for raising questions and thoughts with senior industry leaders, creating the process of change required for industry development and growth. Participants will also be able to build connections and support through networking.
How will you benefit?
- Recognize the challenges in the air cargo market environment and direct your marketing efforts
- Identify future opportunities to increase revenues and profits
- Learn the concept of revenue management and how it shapes demand
- Learn basic financial analysis techniques that are routinely used by managers
- Create and present key financial analysis results
- Evaluate your professional conduct in business ethics
- Assess your leadership skills
- Develop an understanding of the different stakeholders’ roles in the air cargo chain
- Work in teams to develop a compelling business case
- Obtain individual attention
- Participate actively
- Network with participants and industry leaders